How to enter WhatsApp from a computer without a phone
You can use the WhatsApp app not only with your smartphone. For users who find it difficult or inconvenient to type on a small keyboard, the question arises as to how to install Vatsap on a computer without a phone. It will take a phone number, Internet access, a PC or laptop and a little time.
Whatsapp on computer.
Install WhatsApp application on PC using emulator
An emulator is a program that allows you to simulate an Android device environment on any operating system: Windows, Linux, MacOS. The most popular emulators are BlueStacks, Nox, MEmu, KoPlayer. You can install them for free using the official website or a trusted service. Using these programs, it is possible to download applications developed for Android to a personal computer. You can register Vatsap without a QR code and without the need for synchronization with the application on your smartphone.
To install Vatsap using the emulator:
- Install the program on your computer by downloading from the official website. You can choose an emulator for both weak PCs and devices with large RAM.
- Go to the program. To do this, you need to register in the “Google” account: create mail in the system.
- Search WhatsApp in a search engine.
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard. You just have to go to your profile.
To use the emulator version of Vatsap, you don’t need a smartphone as such. All you need is a registered phone number. Moreover, it can even belong to a landline telephone. In this case, select the call as the activation method. You can go to the profile by confirming that the number belongs by SMS code or voice call.
The emulator does not require an installed mobile version.
Vatsap for a computer without an emulator
There are 2 options for using the Vatsap application on a computer without using an emulator. You can install a desktop version developed by manufacturers specifically for stationary use, or use the browser.
Scan the QR code to enter the WhatsApp web version.
The WhatsApp application is available in the desktop version only for Windows 8.1+ or Mac OS X 10.10 and later. This method will not work if your operating system on the computer is older or costs Linux. If the parameters are suitable, you need to go to the official website of “Vatsapa” and in the “Download” section select your OS and bit depth.
The system will offer to download the download file and open it. It remains to wait for the installation of the program and after starting to scan the QR code to enter the system. To scan a QR code, you need to go to the Vatsap mobile application in the menu or settings and select “Vatsap Web”. A QR scanner will open, which will allow you to access your account with all the saved data.
If your computer’s software doesn’t allow you to download the desktop version of the messenger and you don’t want to download the emulator, there is an option to use the messenger in your computer’s browser via whatsapp online.
To do this, you need:
- Run “Vatsap” in any browser.
- Turn on the application on the phone.
- In the settings, select WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code on the phone that appears on the monitor. Your account will be registered in the system and synchronization with the mobile application will occur. It remains to click the checkbox “Stay in the system”.
This method has its advantages and disadvantages:
- Benefits. No need to install any programs on PC. Access to Vatsap is available in seconds.
- Disadvantages. This method does not allow using WhatsApp Web on a computer without a phone. A working mobile app should be nearby with uninterrupted internet access..
WhatsApp activation on computer.
Vatsap Web on a computer without a phone
You can use WhatsApp without a phone, but registering in the application without a number will not work at all. WhatsApp web does not work without the messenger on the phone turned on, so you need to take extra care of access to the Internet.
You can choose the method that suits you as follows:
- If you have a fresh operating system installed, you can install the desktop version from the official site.
- In the absence of a smartphone and the ability to scan a QR code, you can install Vatsap on a computer without a phone using the Android emulator. However, you still need a valid number, even a landline or push-button telephone.
- If you always have at your fingertips the mobile version of Vatsap with a connection to a mobile network or Wi-Fi, but the operating system does not support the desktop version, you can use the browser version of WhatsApp Web.
Using Vatsap on a PC makes life easier for the user: communication, video, audio calls remain, but an additional degree of comfort appears.