How to install vatsap on samsung phone
Step-by-step instructions on how to connect Whatsapp to Samsung for free are reduced to 4 steps. When installing the messenger sometimes errors occur, but each of them can be eliminated independently.
Install the application on the phone.
How to download WhatsApp on Samsung
There are 3 ways to download the Vatsap messenger to Samsung Galaxy or another model:
- through the Google Play application;
- through a browser from the official website of the developer;
- through a browser from a resource offering a modified version (for example, for gadgets with an outdated operating system).
In order to use the first method, you need:
- Open the smartphone menu and click on the Google Play icon.
- After opening the application in the search bar, enter the name WhatsApp.
- Press the “Install” button, which will appear on the screen in the upper right after processing the request.
- Wait for the download to finish.
Download through the browser as follows:
- Go to the page with the release of interest. At the same time, you need to remember that only downloading from the developer’s site is safe.
- Specify the operating system used by the gadget on which the application will be installed. You may also need to specify its type, for example Galaxy.
- Click the Download button.
- Reset file from computer to phone.
How to install Vatsap on Samsung
The sequence of steps for installing the messenger depends on the download method. If it was done through a browser, you need to find the installation file stored on the gadget and activate it.
If the application was downloaded via Google Play, a file with the .apk extension gets to the user’s device, the installation of which will begin automatically. After its completion, you need to create and configure an account.
To do this, you need:
- open Vatsap;
- send your phone number to the system;
- in the confirmation window that appears, click on the “OK” button;
- when a message arrives at the specified contact, enter the code contained in it in the number confirmation field;
- fill in profile information.
The messenger is installed on the Samsung tablet in the same way. If a SIM card is not installed in it, you need to have a phone on hand to confirm the number.
Installing Vatsap on Samsung with Bada or Wave
Download, reboot and install simple steps.
Support for Wave and Bada operating systems has been discontinued. You can’t download WhatsApp for Samsung adapted for them either on Google Play or on the official developer’s resource.
You can find a suitable version on the Internet, on sites specializing in distributing add-ons for this messenger. An example is my-whatsapp.
After downloading the file to your phone, you must restart it. After that, you can proceed with the installation. It is produced according to the same scheme that was presented in the previous section for the Android system..
What to do if the messenger does not download or install
Problems with downloading and installing the messenger can occur in 3 cases:
- Not enough gadget resources
- incorrect operation of the Google Play service;
- task manager error.
Faced with the inability to download the application from Google Play, the user must check the amount of free memory on his mobile device. The minimum value is 100 MB.
If this amount of resource is missing, you can try to solve the problem in the following ways:
- move part of the information from the gadget’s memory to a removable drive;
- carry out the optimization procedure through the “Settings” section.
If the crash is caused by a malfunction of Google Play, you can fix it by rebooting the phone.
If this does not solve the problem, proceed as follows:
- go to the “All applications” section of the gadget settings;
- Stop Google Play Services
- run this utility again.
A task manager error occurs due to the presence of a hidden WhatsApp folder in the data / data device. Its existence is the result of previous failed installation attempts. You can get rid of it by returning to the factory settings..
Using the Task-killer utility may lead to the same error. It must be deactivated before downloading WhatsApp.