How to save an audio message from Whatsapp
WhatsApp messenger is a popular application with many features. Its users exchange messages containing useful information and various media files such as videos, photos and music. Therefore, people often think about how to save WhatsApp audio to their phone..
WhatsApp app is a free universal messenger.
Storage location for audio files on the device
Android users can find their audio recordings using the standard file manager or any third-party program to work with them. To do this, go to the device’s memory and open the Music folder.
IOS customers find it more difficult to locate audio. Data viewing can be carried out only when the smartphone is connected to the computer. Next, you need to go through the folders: privatevarmobileMediaiTunes_ControlMusic. The last of them will contain the saved files. Keep in mind that in this way you can only view already entered data. You cannot place new music in this folder, since iOS synchronizes downloaded audio, encrypting them to increase security.
If audio is saved through various applications, they will be stored inside the folder of the program used, regardless of the OS.
Instructions on how to save audio files from Vatsap
On devices with Android operating system, the messenger allows saving attachments without the help of additional services.
To do this, you need:
- Launch WhatsApp App.
- Go to the “Settings” section in the upper right corner.
- Go to the “Data and storage” tab.
- In the “Media Startup” item, check the “Audio” box, selecting the type of Internet connection you need..
Whatsapp media startup.
After that, all received audio files will be stored in the Votsap folder.
To access them you must:
- Open file manager.
- Depending on the location of the program, go to the memory of the device or SD card.
- Go to the WhatsApp folder, which will be located at the bottom of the list that opens.
- Go to the Media section, then – in WhatsApp Audio.
Due to the fact that the file system on the iPhone is closed from tampering, users will need e-mail to save files.
In addition, you must:
- Open the dialog where the file you need is located and select it.
- In the menu that appears, click “Share”.
- Send message content to your email address.
After receiving a notification of sending, you can copy the received audio recording to the device’s memory.
How to save a voicemail in WhatsApp
In addition to text, using the application you can send voice messages. They allow you to quickly communicate with a user or group, which is important when sending urgent or too voluminous information. Also (by the principle of an answering machine) you can leave a message if the call in progress remains unanswered.
There are several ways to save such messages:
- Using cache To do this, you need to activate the autoload of audio – and all voice messages will be saved on your device as a backup in the WhatsApp Voice Notes folder.
- Sending an audio message to an email address.
Remember that when activating media startup, you need to consider the traffic provided by the operator. If there is a limited amount of it, it is better to disable the automatic download function or use a Wi-Fi connection.