Why can’t connect to WhatsApp
People who have installed WhatsApp on their smartphone may experience a malfunction. Then they write to tech support the message “I can’t go to Vatsap”. You can fix the problem yourself.
WhatsApp crashes can often be fixed on your own.
Why I can’t log into WhatsApp
Sometimes a user cannot run Vacap on the phone. The most common causes include the following:
- There is no internet connection, or the device does not see the network. To solve the problem, the user must download the software and enter the messenger.
- The device does not pick up the signal, or Wi-Fi is being given out at low speeds. Need to check settings.
- The latest version of the program is not installed on the smartphone. The application needs to be updated. The user should see the network settings..
- The application is open on PC. Then it cannot be connected on the phone. To solve the problem, the messenger is removed from the computer.
Mobile internet does not work
If a user connects to the World Wide Web through the network of a mobile operator, you need to make sure that this option is not disabled in the settings. You should also check to see if there are any restrictions on background data transfer for the application. To do this, look at saving traffic.
If you have problems with WhatsApp, check your Internet connection..
The access point must be configured correctly. If a user can enter the program using Wi-Fi, but can’t do it using mobile Internet, then the reason may be traffic blocking. Information – in the settings of the access point. It is also necessary to check the quality of the network signal and its availability.
When you have an Internet connection, you should check the WhatsApp messenger itself. If an old version of the program is installed, the user must update it.
Wifi not working
Perhaps the user wanted to connect via Wi-Fi, but it was not possible to enter Vatsap. In this case, he must turn on the flight mode, and then turn it off. You can try to reboot the device.
It is worth checking if the smartphone is disconnected from Wi-Fi. For example, this could happen when the user has activated sleep mode. If the phone works on Android, go to settings, select Wi-Fi and go to additional functions. If it is indicated that the WLAN is in sleep mode, then you need to click the “On” button. You should restart the Wi-Fi router, if possible.
How to troubleshoot connectivity issues
If the user has already taken the necessary steps to resolve the issue and wrote to the support team, but the problem is still not resolved, you need to look for the reason further. It can be assumed that the tablet used is blocking the input process. To resolve this malfunction, you must perform a series of actions.
First you need to check the network connection. Often malfunctions occur when a person activates sleep mode and forgets to turn it off.
Problems with WhatsApp on Android OS may occur due to sleep mode turned ona.
If it turns out that there are no connection problems, you should check for updates in the application itself. If an outdated version is installed, you need to:
- Go to the Play Store and click on the 3 bars at the top.
- In the menu that opens, go to the “My Applications” section and select “Installed”.
If the implementation of such actions showed that the update is active, it is launched. After that, the problem with entering the messenger should be solved.
When it’s not possible to use WhatsApp on iPhone:
- Find out if sleep mode is activated. Reboot the router.
- Check the access point and restart the iPhone.
- See if power saving mode is turned off. To do this, go to the device settings.
If you can’t enter Vatsap, the messenger is reinstalled. Some files may disappear, but some of them must be restored. In the application, go to settings, and then to chat settings. By choosing a backup, the user will save the information.