Unzipping data to WhatsApp
The algorithm for unzipping a contact in Vatsap is the same for all operating systems.
How to unzip a contact in Vatsap depends largely on the operating system installed on the gadget used. At the same time, the algorithm of actions is the same for both iPhone and Android. Only the designation and location of the icons to be clicked on is changed.
What does it mean to archive data in Votsap
Archived chats in WhatsApp are private and group conversations, hidden from the general list of active conversations, located on the main screen of the application. This function is designed solely for the structured display of dialogs. It does not save space in the memory of the gadget.
Archived contact must be distinguished from blocked contact. Despite the fact that in the first case it will be hidden from the main screen, entering the conversation in the archive does not deprive the contact of the opportunity to contact the subscriber.
As soon as a new message is sent in the chat sent to the archive, it will immediately move to the list on the main screen.
WhatsApp archived chats are hidden from the general list of active chat,
hosted on the main screen of the application.
You can archive chat in 3 steps:
- Find among all the correspondence available from the “Vatsap” main screen that you plan to hide.
- Click on it and hold until a checkmark appears on it. When using the gadget on iOS, while in the “chats” section, swipe the dialog from right to left.
- In the menu that appears at the top of the screen, click on the archiving icon (a white square with a green arrow pointing down, located on the right side). On iPhone, click on the “Archive” message that appears.
In addition, there is a feature that allows you to simultaneously hide all conversations. To do this, you need:
- From the main screen of the application go to settings. To do this, click the icon with 3 dots and in the menu that appears, select the line of the same name.
- Click on the item “Chats and calls”.
- Go to Chat History.
- Click on “Archive all chats”.
How to unzip chat on WhatsApp
To remove the correspondence previously placed there from the archive, you need to follow the step-by-step instructions, the steps of which differ slightly depending on the operating system of the gadget.
The action is performed in 4 steps:
- Scroll through the list of dialogs to the bottom.
- Click on the inscription “Archived”.
- In the list of hidden conversations that appears, find the one you want to restore and highlight it with a long press.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, click the archive extraction icon. It is a square with an arrow pointing up..
Using an iPhone, you need to proceed as follows:
- At the first stage, as on Android, open the list of chats entered in the archive.
- Swipe left to right over the correspondence to be retrieved.
- In the menu that appears, click on “From Archive”.
To unzip the chat, follow the step-by-step instructions..
How to unzip a group in Vatsap
The procedure for working with group conversations in WhatsApp is no different from managing private conversations with one interlocutor. Therefore, if you need to extract such a chat from the archive, it is enough to act according to the scheme given in the previous section.
If there is a need to return from the archive several conversations on a gadget using Android, they must be sequentially highlighted with a long press and then click the “From archive” icon.
To simultaneously extract all dialogs:
- select 1 any conversation;
- click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner of the screen;
- in the menu that appears, click on “Select All”;
- click the “From archive” icon.
Similar actions are available on iPhone.
How to return a contact from the black list
Unlocked contact will be available again on WhatsApp.
To return the opportunity to communicate with a person who was previously blacklisted, you need to perform 7 steps:
- On the main screen of the application, in the top menu, click the ellipsis icon.
- In the drop-down list, select “Settings”.
- Go to the “Account” section.
- Click on “Privacy”.
- Scroll the menu that appears to the very bottom and click on “Blocked”.
- In the list of blacklisted contacts, find the one you need and click on it.
- Click on the inscription “Unlock” contact name “”.
When working with iPhone, the same algorithm of actions is used, insignificant differences come down to the difference in the name of the menu sections.
After that, a dialogue with this subscriber will appear in the list on the Votsap main screen. And this person will again have the opportunity to get in touch with the help of this messenger.