How to write yourself on whatsapp
The popular WhatsApp messenger has a lot of features. One of them is the ability to correspond with oneself. It allows you to save important recordings, files, as well as easily transfer information between your phone and computer. Application developers have provided several ways to write to themselves in Vatsap.
There are several ways to write yourself on whatsapp.
Add your number to your contacts
The first way to write to yourself is to add your number to your phone’s contact list.
For this you need:
- Go to the phone book.
- Click on “Create a new contact” or “+” if you have an Android platform.
- Fill in all the necessary items.
After that, having entered the program, you will find your number in the list of those to whom you can write. To start a conversation, just select a contact.
How to create a group with yourself
The second way to send messages to yourself is to create a group. This will avoid adding unnecessary numbers to contacts.
In order to create a group in Votsap, you need:
- Open options indicated by 3 vertical dots.
- Select “New Group”.
- Add a friend to the group, but rather a friend. Explain the situation to him so that there are no misunderstandings and insults..
WhatsApp can create a group.
Next, delete this contact from the group:
- Open the group settings – they are indicated by 3 vertical dots.
- Select “Group Data”.
- Click on the name of the contact you want to remove.
- Select Remove from Group.
Now you have a chat with yourself, in which it is convenient to save the necessary notes and information.
How to send a message to yourself in whatsapp
There is another way to send a message to yourself. However, it is only suitable for use with a computer or laptop..
You will need to follow the link, replacing the numbers after “=” with your number. It must be entered in an international format without a “+”.
In order to use this method, you need to connect the browser to “Vatsap” on the phone:
- Follow this link.
- Click on “Write.” The “To use the program on your computer” page opens, where the QR code is displayed.
- Run the program on the phone.
- Open options (3 vertical dots).
- Click on WhatsApp Web. After that, the camera will turn on.
- Point it at the QR code. Next, the program will do everything automatically.
The camera needs to be pointed at the QR code.
After connecting, you can write messages to yourself. After sending the first chat will appear on your phone.
This scheme works best on smartphones with the Android platform..
Benefits of sending messages to yourself
Chatting with yourself in the messenger can be useful. This feature opens up a wide range of possibilities, starting with leaving memos, conveniently sending information and ending with the ability to save parts of important correspondence.
These are just a few of the benefits:
- You can write down a thought, an idea, if there is no notebook at hand.
- Ability to save your favorite music or image.
- You can quickly send a file from your phone to a computer or vice versa in the absence of a cord.
- No data loss threat: it will be saved both on the phone and on the computer.
- The ability to record the desired geolocation.
- Saving parts of correspondence, voice messages, if you need to clear chat with one or another interlocutor.
- Ease of finding information: it is stored by date and is not lost among hundreds of chat messages.
- Saving links to interesting Internet resources that you want to see later.
In addition, you can add a dialogue icon to the main table of your smartphone, which will make correspondence with yourself a great alternative to notes.