How to write and send a message in WhatsApp
The creators of the “Vatsap” messenger have provided the opportunity not only to make calls with its help, but also to exchange SMS. Some users are trying to figure out how to send a message to Vatsap to another subscriber. If it is not added to the contact list, there may be problems sending SMS.
Sending a message to WhatsApp is very simple.
How to send a message to Vatsap by phone number
To send text to a phone number, you should follow this instruction:
- The phone number for the contact and the name of the subscriber must be saved on the smartphone.
- Open the messenger and select a user number from the list.
- In the special field, type the desired text and click on the word “Send”.
How to send a message if no contact has been added
If messages are sent to Whatsapp by a number that is not added to the user’s lists, you will need to perform the following actions:
- Open browser.
- In the address bar add the subscriber number, country code, plus sign is not necessary.
- Follow the link.
- After the transition, open the messenger.
- Press the button with the command “Send message”.
After these actions, the user goes to the window in “Vatsap”. Now you can type the text and send it to the interlocutor.
How to send a message to everyone right away
Using Vatsap, you can send SMS at one time not to one interlocutor, but to several. Before sending, you must add all the subscribers to whom you plan to send the text, in group chat or in mailings. Various methods are provided for this, from which you can choose the most convenient for yourself..
Create mailing lists for iOS devices
To send an SMS to several subscribers at once from an iOS device, you need to perform the steps in the following sequence:
- Go to WhatsApp.
- Click on the inscription “Chat”.
- At the top of the screen on the left side, find the item “Mailing lists”.
- Find the line “New List”.
- Mark users who should receive SMS in this newsletter.
- Click on the Finish button..
You can send a message by writing it and clicking on a specific icon.
When the preparation of the mailing list is completed, you can enter text and send to subscribers.
Newsletter for Android
To send newsletters from a device on the Android platform, the procedure is carried out in the following sequence:
- The opening of “Vatsap”.
- Click on the menu, which is located in the upper right side.
- Select “New Newsletter”.
- Mark subscribers who should receive the newsletter.
- Click on “Finish”.
Now it remains to compose a letter, type the text in a special field and send it to the recipients.
Create group chat
In addition to the methods listed above, other options are also used to send letters and notifications. Using them, you can send the same text not to one person, but to several at once. To carry out such operations without difficulty, you need to familiarize yourself with the method of their implementation. For different conditions, actions may vary..
On iOS devices
To get started, you need to launch Vatsap and perform the following steps:
- Find the line “Chats” at the bottom of the screen and click on it.
- Select “New Group”.
- Find friends who are friends of SMS.
- Add them to the created group.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- In the text box, enter a group topic.
- Create using the corresponding button.
- Type the text you need and send it to community members..
To create a group chat on Android, actions are performed in the following sequence:
- Open messenger.
- Go to settings menu.
- Find the item “New Group”.
- Add members to the community you are creating.
- Press the key marked with an arrow pointing to the right.
- Enter the group theme and save it by clicking on the checkmark.
- Now you can write SMS and send it.
All community members will receive information after it is submitted..
How to send a voice message
Not all messengers allow you to record voice messages without problems, but in WhatsApp it can be done without difficulty.
The procedure is as follows:
- The desired chat opens..
- While holding the microphone sign, speak aloud all the information that is intended to be sent.
When the recording is finished, the microphone mark must be released. If you want to record a long performance, swipe the lock icon from bottom to top. Then the microphone button does not need to be held during recording.
How to forward messages to Vatsap
To forward a message to WhatsApp, no complicated steps are required. After the user once executes the procedure, it is possible to repeat it without problems. But it is worth considering that the messenger has extensive functionality in which it is easy to get confused.
Thanks to Vatsap, many users exchange voice messages daily, send pictures, audio and video files to each other. This is convenient – there is no need to download bulk files several times, if it is enough to send it to the addressee using the messenger.
To send text, you must log in to the utility. Then open the chat and find what you want to forward to another recipient. Press and hold on the message until it is highlighted. After that, click on the arrow pointing to the right.
A list of contacts opens. In it, you need to select the person to whom the file is intended. Then press the send button to send the message to the address.
Sending a file to several people at once will fail. This is only possible using group chats. If this does not work out, you will have to send it to each person individually.
If “Vatsap” is installed in the telephone, information is also sent anonymously from it. For this, they use mobile applications – PSST, Popcorn, Kindly, etc. Using such programs, you can send users any SMS without revealing your identity.
When working with file transfer, all actions should be performed with utmost care so that each of the files leaves for its intended purpose. With a competent approach to work, the sent message will go to the person for whom it is intended.