How to set profile photo in WhatsApp
WhatsApp allows you to exchange text, voice and video messages for free, if you have Internet subscribers. You can communicate together or in a large company, creating a thematic group and adding relatives, friends or like-minded people to it. Platform users are constantly trying to attract attention in many ways: changing their name, status or information about themselves. Therefore, the question of how to change the photo in “Vatsap” remains relevant.
The photo in the profile of the messenger attracts the attention of other users.
How to set a picture on your avatar on WhatsApp on your phone
High-quality and vivid images in Vatsap attract the attention of other users.
You can put your own photo or download any illustration from the Internet.
But according to the laws of psychology, a personal picture in a profile is of great interest to the interlocutor, it helps to make contact faster and establish trustful communication.
According to statistics, the messenger is most often used from mobile devices, but, regardless of the brand and model of the phone, the general principle of using and editing the account is preserved.
Step-by-step action plan for owners of Apple-branded smartphones on the iOS operating system:
- Go to the “Settings” messenger by clicking on the icon at the top of the page indicated by the arrow.
- Click on the icon labeled “Photo”.
- Choose the appropriate option: “Take a picture” to create a fresh photo using the phone’s camera, or “Choose a photo” if you just want to change the picture, and the device already has a finished image in its memory.
- To complete the actions in the editor, click “Finish”.
For an avatar, you can choose a finished photo or take a new photo.
The instructions for owners of Android phones are as follows:
- Go to “Settings” in “Votsap”.
- Open the section “Account Profile”.
- Click on your profile photo.
- We choose where the system will upload the photo from: the “Gallery” tab is responsible for the frames that are saved in the phone’s memory, and you need to go to the “Camera” if you want to take a new photo.
- Click Finish.
The finished photo is set from the “Gallery” of the smartphone.
How to change profile photo or contact on computer
Despite the fact that Vatsap was originally created for mobile devices, developers are constantly updating the program, introducing new utilities.
Therefore, now the messenger is used not only from smartphones and tablets, but also from personal computers, where it is possible to use all the basic functions.
To use WhatsApp Web, you need to:
- Download and install the program on a computer.
- Open WhatsApp on Phone.
- Press the “Menu” or “Settings” section and select WhatsApp Web.
- Read the QR code displayed on the computer screen.
- Click Finish.
Changing the image will not cause difficulties:
- Go to the “Settings” online version of the application.
- Hover over the round photo icon. The message “Change profile photo” will appear..
- We choose what action the system needs to perform: make a new one, load an existing one or delete the current photo.
- To complete the procedure, click “Finish”.
Can I set a photo without cropping
Before installing the picture in “Vatsap” it is cropped. The original image is saved to the album, but the avatar window displays it cropped.
To avoid this, the file should first be opened in any graphics editor, correct it and save again in a different format of a smaller size.
This is best done on a computer and only then transfer the image to the memory of the mobile device. Recommended parameters – 600×600.
You can bring the appearance of the account in “Vatsap” to the desired from any device.