How to send a file from a computer to Whatsapp
There is nothing complicated about sending a photo from a computer to Vatsap, and it won’t take much time. There are two ways to do this..
Ways to transfer videos and photos from a computer to Vatsap
Photos and videos from a computer to WhatsApp can be transferred using the Whatsapp Web utility or the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
Using WhatsApp Web
Using this utility you can log into your account on Vatsap and communicate in it using a computer for this.
The advantages of this method:
- Login to your account from a PC;
- more convenient sending messages, videos and pictures than from the phone;
- Correspondence and owner settings are completely saved, since all data is stored on a central server;
- You can change the profile data and status from WhatsApp Web;
- the phone’s connection to the account is saved: no one will log into the Vatsap account from the computer, except for the owner;
- message notifications can be received on the PC desktop and viewed in miniature format.
To use the program you need:
- Download the software version suitable for the PC operating system.
- After installing the application, a QR code will appear on the computer monitor.
- Launch WhatsApp Web app on your phone.
- In Watsap, click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select “WhatsApp Web”.
- Point the smartphone camera at a PC monitor with a QR code. The computer and the phone will synchronize, the Vatsap application will open on the PC.
Then on the computer, in the program, select the recipient to whom you want to forward the video or photo, and in the upper right corner click on the paper clip. A window opens with the available actions (photo and video, camera, document, contact), you need to click in it “photo and video”. Explorer opens on the computer, you will need to select the pictures or videos to send. You can add text to it, and the content is ready to be sent.
Using the BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks is a utility that makes it possible to run mobile applications used in the Android OS on a computer running Windows. You can synchronize your applications and services on different devices, if BlueStacks is tied to a mobile phone account.
Before installation, you need to familiarize yourself with the minimum PC settings necessary for installing the utility.
Installation and use of the emulator:
- Download BlueStacks emulator to computer.
- In the next window of the installed program, enter your username and password from your Google account.
- After the account is confirmed, in the program click on the Google Play icon and in the search write “WhatsApp”.
- When the “WhatsApp Messenger” file appears, click “install” on it.
- After installation, the program window will open, and the emulator will ask you to enter your phone number to send the code via SMS.
- Next, enter the code received by SMS in the required field, and Vatsap is activated on the BlueStacks emulator.
If the user in the Google account has a backup copy of the contacts, then Vatsap will automatically synchronize them. If there is no copy, then all the contacts will have to be entered manually. This is done on the same principle as in Watsap on the phone..
In order to forward the file to the addressee, you should drag the selected content from the computer with the mouse into the BlueStacks window. Then open the recipient’s account in Vatsap, click on the paper clip, select the “Gallery” icon in a new window (select “Document” to send the file). Then click on the file to be sent, it will open in the recipient window. If desired, text is added to it, and the content can be sent.