How to remove photo in WhatsApp
Photos and videos sent and received through WhatsApp are stored in the phone’s memory, which can be inconvenient. In this case, you will need to uninstall the files. How to delete a photo in Vatsap depends on the operating system of the phone and the method of sending.
How to delete a photo in Vatsap correspondence
Uninstalling images from Watsap chats is possible in 2 ways:
- Clear chat. To do this, open the application on a personal device, find a dialogue with the files selected for deletion. Touching the screen, enter the chat. Long press on a message with a photo to select it.
If several elements are to be eliminated, they are touched after the selection of the first photo. In the pop-up window, click on the “Delete” tab. A menu appears asking for confirmation. Next, you need to touch the inscription “Delete from me”.
- Via the settings menu. Work begins with the launch of the WhatsApp program. After that, they find the settings or parameters sections. Go to the “Storage Application” tab. In the list that opens, select a dialog with a snapshot to be deleted. In a new window, parameters are set, for example, the type of data to be destroyed. By moving the page down, they find the “Clear chat” key. All photos from the selected dialog will be deleted..
Removing photos in Vatsap chat.
Deleting WhatsApp Photos at the Recipient
The way to uninstall images from the recipient depends on the operating system of the gadget (Android or iPhone).
To delete unnecessary files sent to the dialog, perform the following actions:
- Launch the Votsap program on the phone. After that, open the chat list.
- In the dialogue, messages are found and highlighted. To do this, long press to select the appropriate area of the screen. As a result, a tool for working with messages should appear..
- Find the “More” key. In the list that opens, select the “Remove” item and activate the “Delete at all” option. The photo will be removed from the dialogue..
To completely eliminate erroneously sent images, perform the following steps:
- Open the Vatsap application. After that, go to the “Chats” tab, where there is a list of active users and dialogs.
- In the group dialogue find messages with photos. A long press on the desired area will launch the tool for working with sent files.
- In the corner of the page they find the trash icon. Clicking on the icon will open the auxiliary menu. Next, select the option “Delete at all”.
After performing such actions, instead of the information sent, the message “The message has been deleted by the user” will be displayed..
How to delete a photo from WhatsApp so that everyone in the group leaves
Group chats in instant messengers unite people with common interests. However, the use of such tools causes inconvenience associated with erroneous data sending..
Uninstall feature is active only for users of new versions of WhatsApp.
Apply it like this:
- Open the corresponding application on the phone. Find and select group chat with mistakenly sent files.
- Hold your finger in the desired area. The action is terminated after opening the menu. Several items can be selected by clicking on them one by one. Marked messages are highlighted in blue.
- Click on the trash can icon. The correctness of the action is confirmed by a notification of the disappearance of information from all chat participants using the new version of the application. By clicking “OK”, the user agrees with the changes made..
After the procedure is completed, an inscription appears that is displayed when a simple message is deleted. Interlocutors will not be able to view photos. However, if the file is saved on another user’s computer, it is impossible to permanently get rid of it..
How to remove profile photo
To do this, go to the “Profile Settings” section and click on your avatar. Using the “Change” button, go to the menu where you can turn off the portrait display.