How to redirect WhatsApp to another number
Forwarding messages on WhatsApp means forwarding them to another user. This can be done only manually and only after reading. The “Share” function does not apply to calls. Announcements about the imminent addition of the ability to configure the automatic transmission of the received information to another number the creators of the application have not yet made.
WhatsApp message forwarding function is possible after reading the message.
Is there a redirect feature in WhatsApp
WhatsApp does not provide forwarding in the sense that is embedded in this word when it comes to calls on a mobile phone. Those. the user cannot configure the transfer of messages to another Vatspap account if the one that he is currently using is outside the Internet.
The application does not even provide the ability to create notifications that the subscriber has missed calls or has unread messages. You can receive such notifications only if the gadget on which the messenger is installed is available to the user and connected to the Internet.
The only thing you can do with the forwarding feature in WhatsApp is to forward the message to someone. It is allowed to share not only text, but also media files.
Manually Forwarding Messages
To transfer the received message to other users of this messenger, you need:
- open the main screen containing all the chats and go to the dialogue in which the information of interest is located;
- Click on the message you want to share;
- wait for a checkmark to appear on it;
- if you want to forward several fragments from this conversation, mark the rest;
- press the arrow that activates the call forwarding function (it is located at the top of the screen);
- select one or more recipients from the list of available contacts;
- if necessary, supplement the forwarded information with your own comments;
- click on the submit button located at the bottom of the screen.
In the initial dialog, an arrow will appear next to the message, indicating that it has been forwarded. However, only the user who shared it will see it, and not the author of the original message.
Using this function, you can send the received files not only to another dialog in WhatsApp, but also by e-mail or make them available on social networks. If we are talking about a video, then it can immediately be published on YouTube.
Forwarding messages in four clicks.
Is it possible to forward calls
Redirecting a call made by “Vatspap” will not work. The user can neither configure his transfer to another number (for example, to a SIM card where traffic has not yet been spent), nor hold a call and connect another user to the conversation.
Application features do not allow you to share a conversation recording. To do this, you need to use third-party software that will extract information from the messenger archive and send to the specified email.
WhatsApp calls are not forwarded.
Automatic call forwarding
Automatic forwarding to WhatsApp is only possible through the installation of third-party applications. An example of such is Remote Bot for Telegram. It is used to redirect all received information to Telegram..
Setup is performed according to the following instructions:
- After downloading and completing the installation, click on the button “Get permission to read notifications”;
- agree to activate Remote Bot;
- click on “+”;
- select WhatsApp in the list that appears;
- activate the bot in Telegram.
After that, all messages sent to WhatsApp will be automatically redirected to Telegram. The main advantage of this application is the ability to immediately reply to the sender directly from it.