How to log out of WhatsApp account
By installing the program on the phone, the user can contact relatives or colleagues at any time. But often those who do not want to respond to messages are interested in how to get out of the vatsap. The developers did not provide the ability to exit the account. However, to stop notifications, you can use one of the following methods.
WhatsApp developers did not provide users with the opportunity to exit the application.
How to exit WhatsApp or disable the application for a while
Turning off the program will save Internet traffic for a while and prevent the phone’s battery drain. Each mobile platform has its own disconnection rules. If the user does not want to be disturbed, he must turn off data transfer or Wi-Fi. Messages will not come if there is no Internet. But at the same time he will not be able to go to google or another search engine.
How to quit WhatsApp application
If the user decided to exit the application, disconnect Vatsap for a while due to reduced Internet traffic or battery power, he needs to consider the following:
- Running in the background, the program does not consume traffic until it starts to be used.
- The application reduces the battery power of the phone. But the messenger running in the background consumes less power.
You can change the status of your account to offline so that no one can see the person online. This is done in the application settings. But when no one sees that he is online, then the user will not be able to see the status of other participants.
To make sure that the watsup is not turned on, you need to go to the task manager of the phone. If it is running, the process should be stopped..
If you need to exit the computer on your computer, you need to use a method that is based on the use of the phone.
To confirm the exit from WhatsApp, click on
“Log out from all computers”.
The instruction is as follows:
- the user logs into the WhatsApp profile on his phone;
- opens settings;
- selects the Web section.
Here is a button that says “Logout from all computers.” By clicking on it, the person confirms the exit.
There is another way – removing the messenger from the computer.
If the device from which you are connected to the Internet works on the Android platform, you can simply turn off the Internet. WhatsApp will not work without a network connection.
In the application settings, you can disable the option to view the status. Then other people will not know whether the user is online or offline. But he will not see if his friends appear on the network. To hide their status and at the same time see everyone, they use third-party programs.
The complete removal of the messenger is the most urgent case. This method is resorted to when other options do not suit.
To close the Android app on Android, do the following:
- Go to the phone settings menu. Here they select the tab “General”, and then go to the “Application Manager”.
- In the list, select Whatsapp and complete the process. Confirm the forced stop by pressing the “Yes” button.
The messenger developers did not plan for users to disconnect. In order not to exit the program due to a drop in battery power, you need to download a special program to optimize power consumption.
If the program was installed on the iphone, you can do the following:
- On iOS, all notifications are disabled. To do this, go to the settings of the phone or tablet.
- If you need to exit the messenger without deleting it, it is permissible to disconnect the network. To do this, go to the application settings on the phone. Then the user will not receive messages. When there is a desire to write to someone, you need to turn on the Internet.
- You can completely remove WhatsApp. In this case, the sequence of actions will be the same as was written for Android.
- You can change the status. In privacy settings, the user must disable online viewing for other users.
If none of the above methods work, you need to uninstall the program.