How to change whatsapp message
SMS has long been replaced by convenient messengers that allow you to communicate via the Internet.
Users of instant messengers sometimes encounter unpleasant situations caused by erroneous sending of information. In this case, the person begins to think about how to edit messages in Vatsap and whether there is such an opportunity.
Can I edit posts on WhatsApp
Such a useful feature appeared in the latest version of Vacap, which increased the popularity of the application. You can recall a message if it was spelled incorrectly or sent by mistake.
Editing is available only before reading. So the interlocutor does not know that the text previously looked different. Older versions of the program do not support such a function, therefore incorrect information is deleted in other ways..
How to edit a message in WhatsApp
You can change the sent text only in versions intended for the iPhone. For Android phones, the “Delete at all” function has been created, with its help you can delete all unnecessary information.
Editing is carried out as follows:
- Open the Votsap program on a smartphone, find a list of chats and select the one you need.
- Assess the status of the message that will be edited. If delivery has occurred, but the information remains unread, it can be adjusted.
- Click on the text and hold your finger until the auxiliary menu opens. The latter is located at the top of the page..
- In the upper right corner they find an icon in the form of three dots. By clicking on it, you can enter the menu of additional functions.
- In the list that opens, select “Edit”. After that, a message fix will be available. Updated information is sent by pressing a button that looks like an airplane.
How to cancel a message
Vatsap + application is under testing. In this version there is a “Recall” function that helps to delete erroneously sent text.
Cancellation is performed as follows:
- Launch the application, open the chat list. Find the dialog that needs to be edited. Check status – message must be unread.
- Click on the text and hold down until the sub menu appears. At the top of the screen they find an icon in the form of three dots. Here is the “Recall” item. Clicking on it activates the function. The system asks for confirmation, after which the information disappears..
Delete a message in Watsap.
To cancel sending in older versions of Android applications, use the “Delete at all” option:
- Launch the application. Browse the list of dialogs and select the one you need..
- Touch areas with text, waiting for the extended menu to appear at the top of the screen.
- Find a button that looks like a basket. Clicking on this item opens the delete menu..
- Select the item “Delete at all”. After the procedure is completed, the information will be deleted both from the user’s phone and from the interlocutor’s device. The message “Information deleted” appears in the dialog..
How to completely delete a message
You can completely delete the message even after the timer expires (in the usual way, this can be done within 5 minutes). As with the previous methods, it should not be viewed. Start work by disconnecting the phone from the Internet.
In the smartphone settings, they find the date and time editing item. Here you need to change the current number to yesterday. The hours and minutes are left unchanged. Go to Vatsap and click on the desired message. In the pop-up window, select the option “Delete for all”. Connect to the Internet and save changes.